Palmerston North Community Accounting started in 2015 and provides Palmerston North accounting services to local community groups. The premise of this group is based on the Dunedin Community Accounting Group.
We bring together:
- Community groups with limited access to quality accounting advice
- Accounting students eager to develop practical skills and help their community
- Experienced Chartered Accountants who want to give back.
The project is coordinated by Palmerston North Community Services Council but relies upon the invaluable support of:
- Massey University – School of Accountancy
- Department of Internal Affairs
- Palmerston North City Council
- Local Chartered Accountants
- Sport Manawatu
- Pub Charity
- Universal College of Learning (UCOL)